Terlalu Berlalu Dengan Cepat

|
its TUESDAY, and know what's going to happen. 4pm, latihan netball! 8pm, Tuition!! but i used to arrived at 7.45 kat tuition sbb Anwar al-Junid ask us to. so, balek netball dah pukul 7pm, xsempat punya aku nak mandi. haish. thankGod-lah Sejarah harini balik 1.30tghari. Lepasni, im getting more busy for the "KELAS BESTARI" because i've failed for addmath, physics and chemistry last year exam ;P, balik skolah pukul 3pm. awww, letihnya :(

btw, i've found a really cute quotes and i adore them <3333

If you ask me about the love,
I can't answer you.
But if you ask me who I love,
the answer is you.

Whenever we're apart
it feels like a part of me is missing
and then I remember,
you have my heart.

Last night I matched each star
with a reason for loving you.
I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

Each time i miss u,
a star falls down from the sky.
So, if you looked up at the sky,
and found it dark with no stars ,
it is all your fault,
You made me miss you too much.

XiR :)

0 prettyfeed: